Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tangled Intentions

If I were to write about anything right now,

I guess I'd write about love and woes and b$&ches and hoes,

Players and thots, and dudes who smash a lot...

Integrity and intentions, knowing those who lack them are too many to mention...

And why a man would part ways with a good woman after many days

Without honesty or a warning,
Wondering why he would leave her stomach burning

With loss and regret
For times they haven't shared yet...

Why the sun shines to the left of me,
And why these lames keep getting the best of me...

I'd cry, I'd scream, I'd bellow then whisper
And die 10 ragged deaths cause all I want is the right mister..

Because too many try and too many fail
Unwittingly unwilling to stop chasing that tail...

Just leave me to my thoughts and my own misery
And then join the list of lames who can no longer fw me.

Kiss my @ss and as you leave, lock my door tight,
So no more of you fools can come and dim my light.

You easily swerve right and cause so much pain,
Leaving cracks in hearts, dents in souls, and stains on brains.

You suck - the entire lot of you all, 
Who come in and out of our lives like we're bathroom stalls.

WTF do you think this is? A dirty toilet for you to come sh&@ in??
A ruined psyche as you exit the room with a sly grin. 

You only care about yourself, and that's all bad.
You really ain't no better than a deadbeat dad. 

I'd rather waste my time watching junk TV
Than let your @ss come through and make waste of me.

I deserve better and you know it's true.
You ain't on my level if you think this is ok to do.

Why why WHY must it be like this?
When all I want is a rest from the shade and a modest share of bliss?

Just some moments of happy in this cess pool of life; 
For the right man to come along and not hesitate to make me his wife.

NOT their concubine, not their side piece, not Wednesday's piece of @ss,
Not just some "female," they see, they chase and wanna smash...

Do you scumbags even #get what's best about me?
Well, Hint:  It isn't my breasts, my thighs or what lies between my knees.

Neanderthal, unevolved, dumb @ss dude on my Facebook wall...
What do you have to offer besides a d&@$ and some b@lls?

Unlike you, I understand what's best of you is inside...
Your thoughts, you dreams, your intellect, your musings and your mind.

Court me with dialogue and thoughtful conversation,
Miss me with the begging, lying, womanizing, disrespect and faking.

If you don't change your method, you will keep on missing the mark,
Faltering, failing, falling; senseless stumbling in the dark.

I'm trying to help you--consider it a good deed.
You have #NoClue about what we as women really want or even need.

Love isn't forceful, selfish and doesn't seek its own,
But philandering and cheating are the ugly seeds you've sown.

Shaking my head in disbelief, one disappointment after the other...
It baffles me that you don't know--treat a woman like you'd treat your mother.

If the understanding escapes you because you are estranged from or hate your mom
Seek some help and wisdom, because that hate is a ticking time bomb.

Instead of loving and appreciating women as God's greatest gift
You treat us like trophies, sperm-receptacles, and only call us when you need a "lift."

You suck, you selfish b@stards. You aren't worth your own dust.
But since hate in my heart can kill me, a good purging is a must.

If somehow I can scrape the ugly out of this slowly beating heart,
Find my reprieve from anger, so the healing can start.

I don't know how I keep finding myself in these f&@!ed up situations,
Betrayal, broken promises, overwrought with desolation.

Variables vary, choices are chosen; there's so much to this lesson.
How can I see the truth with eyes that are clouded by their deception???

These pangs manifest in malities, physical suffering and pains,
My deep longing to break cycles and stop chasing runaway trains.

Why am I always 2 steps behind y'all, begging you to love me?
I'm a woman of class, substance, and unequivocal quality.

I'm a rare find and I DON'T NEED you
And if I can just convince myself that I deserve love no matter what you do.

If I can find someone who will love and cherish me for me,
See the value in this genuine, loving, loyal melancholy?

Who am I to try to find my value in your glance
While you look over me, past me, at someone else, perchance?

She's not prettier, smarter, or nicer than me.
She's not classier, sexier - she doesn't have a better body...

Is it because I'm too nice? cause
I've given you plenty to respect
Or how bout is it because y'all refuse to grip, grab and get your issues in check?!?

You gotta know, kiddo, you can't win when you're doing too much:
You'll be cheated, depleted, stomped on then called thirsty and such.

I've learned that when you've always got your hands open to give,
It becomes expected--no, required that that's how you live.

Once you've shown yourself to be a giver, you can never give enough.
Someone's always got their hand open, expecting you to fill it with stuff.

People act like you owe them, and even when it's your time of need, 
They demand you do for and give to them; they mandate your words and deeds.

What must a person do to receive just a portion of what they have given and done?
Who steps up and says to them, "You're the deserving one!" ?

And not just words, but actions; who lives up to their lines of gallantry?
Where is the strong arm of support and unending chivalry?

I know he's out there, probably wondering where I am,
Watching, waiting, reaching, too; he's been hurt and disregarded like I've been.

Until then, is it okay that I want no more of y'all?
No approaching, no bulls&@$, no fake @ss calls.

Can't take not one more lackluster, disappointing pursuit,
Ain't about nothing, clueless, foolhardy man in a shiny suit.

No more phony @ss lines about me needing "a real man,"
No more losers and users, jack@sses and charlatans.

I've had a lifetime of dating, love woes, and hoes, 
Pimps liars and smokers of dro

Fake, half-wit and full of pure bulls&$@,
Tragic and magic, busted broke @ss and full of tricks,

Full of logic, still in the closet,
Drunk and high, all a lie,
Wife's at home, "it'll just be a loan,"
12 baby mamas, so full of drama,
Weed in their car, won't leave the bar,
Mugshots and gunshots, love the strip club, hoes and thots,
Hotboys and trap thugs, moochers and mean mugs,
Takers, breakers, thieves, rapists and soul shakers, 

I can't take anymore.

Please, don't ask my name; don't ask for my number.
Don't ask if we can get to know each other better.

The answer is no. And don't ask again.
Don't ask me have you seen me before or if I have a man.

Don't beg or call me b!tch cause I won't tell you my name.
The way these dudes carry on is a dumb @ss shame.

Don't chase, pursue, holler or yell,
When you know your intention is to take me str8 through hell. 

##

No comments:

Post a Comment