Wednesday, September 12, 2012

indicative of much,
certain of nothing,

Your spirit calls me in twilight tone
Pressing past the angst and dawning
Lifeless wishes of your own.

Should chance afford us endeared design,
Our love could stop the hands of time.

The watch night offers breaths to take
In witless rhythm I await

The moment when your breath touches mine
The essence deemed forever's rhyme.

Amorously tranced in my thoughts of you
Dripping sugar in my view.

The leveled plane is synchronized
To endless futures in your eyes.

Win my heart, it's yours to keep,
Lull these doubts and fears to sleep.

Risk the sunrise for my soul,
Drape me with your love untold.

Shape the moon to fit my hands,
Grasp the stars as you have planned.

Tame the wind for me to hold,
You are the kindred of my soul.

Kiss away my inhibitions, and
Confirm this simple premonition.

Unlock the constellations 
For my recreation

Bring me the clouds in your silver hands
Swiftly to me, my secret Superman.

Rescue me from shallow venture
Cloak the sky with your misadventure 

Test the waters, feed my soul
The navigation you control.

Gift me the mountains to rest my head,
Cloak me in rainbows and sun drops of red.

Entangle my dreams with those of your own,
Unravel the threads of the Love not yet shown.

Translate my questions to your language of love
Transform the sorrows to flights of doves.

Endeared to your searching
Mesmerized by your smile 

Create our forever, Happy ever after
Lead me into laughter,

Mold me into richness
Cover me with kisses,

Reveal to me the recesses of your heart
Carve out a place for us to start.

The deepest devotion within my wings
The sweet soft morning that loving you brings.

Genuine wealth of pure intentions
Live through me your greatest inventions

Lift me, love me past the pain
Arms to hold, and strength to gain.

Within your ribcage I remain
God's objective is sustained.

Carry leaves and grains of sand,
Ride the wind to purposed plan.

Knowing truth overcomes objection,
The true object of my affection.

Touch the sun to tell for sure,
Once you know, there's so much more.

Embarking on an infinite journey,
Stretch of longing ended.  Learning.

Castle built with drifts of snow. 
I love him much more than he'll ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment